We are looking for PhD applicants in market analysis or social science with experience in survey/interview design or quantitative social science methods to study in the field of Low-Carbon Transportation Markets to work with Dr. Jonn Axsen on a multi-year (2017-2020), interdisciplinary project, which seeks to develop affordable low-carbon vehicle technologies to meet climate goals.
Applicants should clearly demonstrate that they have skills at least two of the following areas:
- Valuation methods and discrete choice modeling
- Statistical analysis of consumer and market data
- Survey and/or interview design and research methods
- Market analysis for alternative fuels or low-carbon technology
- Climate policy and technological change
Details about the opportunity and the application process are available here.